price suggestions 2011 Edge

PhillyAnt

Hi folks. I am trying to find out what a fair price would be for my options here.

2011 EDGE AWD-SEL MSRP: 32500

3.5L V6

RAPID SPEC 202A - 2870

MYFORDTOUCH

SYNC VOICE ACTIVATED

REAR VIEW CAMERA

LEATHER

AMBIENT LIGHTING

PANORAMIC VISTA ROOF - 1595

VOICE ACTIVATED NAV- 795

TOTAL VEHICLE - 37760

DESTINATION & DELIVERY- 825

TOTAL BEFORE DISCOUNT - 38585

RAPID SPEC SAVINGS -370

TOTAL MSRP - 38215

Being that this is a 2011 what do you think a fair price should be? I have no idea where to start lol. Looking to find what people are paying. I thought I should get this for around the low 30's but I have no clue. I would also love a price for the same setup but with FWD.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Edited by PhillyAnt

Hi folks. I am trying to find out what a fair price would be for my options here.

2011 EDGE AWD-SEL MSRP: 32500

3.5L V6

RAPID SPEC 202A - 2870

MYFORDTOUCH

SYNC VOICE ACTIVATED

REAR VIEW CAMERA

LEATHER

AMBIENT LIGHTING

PANORAMIC VISTA ROOF - 1595

VOICE ACTIVATED NAV- 795

TOTAL VEHICLE - 37760

DESTINATION & DELIVERY- 825

TOTAL BEFORE DISCOUNT - 38585

RAPID SPEC SAVINGS -370

TOTAL MSRP - 38215

Being that this is a 2011 what do you think a fair price should be? I have no idea where to start lol. Looking to find what people are paying. I thought I should get this for around the low 30's but I have no clue. I would also love a price for the same setup but with FWD.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Look up your vehicle on edmunds.com or kbb.com or cars.com and take the dealer invoice price including destination charges and add $500. This will be very close to dealer invoice, give or take $100. Subtract any factory incentives and that's a very good price with a reasonable doc fee ($300 or less). You might be able to do a little better than that with a lot of haggling. You might have to go up to $500 over that price depending on supply.

In the end it really depends on what is selling in your area and supply and demand.

Look up your vehicle on edmunds.com or kbb.com or cars.com and take the dealer invoice price including destination charges and add $500. This will be very close to dealer invoice, give or take $100. Subtract any factory incentives and that's a very good price with a reasonable doc fee ($300 or less). You might be able to do a little better than that with a lot of haggling. You might have to go up to $500 over that price depending on supply.

In the end it really depends on what is selling in your area and supply and demand.

Thank you

• 1 month later...