Headrest DVD Player

We just picked up our Black MKX this week. We sacrificed the DVD entertainment system for Vistaroof . Has anyone had the headrest DVD system installed. How does it look and sound?

I had them installed in my black MKX. I just got it last evening & so far, I've only watched for about 10 minutes while my salesman was showing me how to work them.The picture is very good as well as the sound. You can use them seperatly or link them to watch the same thing on both. Price is $1695 installed.

I had the headrest dvd players installed in my new Edge at the Ford dealer. They sound and look good. My grandkids love the games that are loaded into the system. They can watch the same movies or play the same games, or they can play them individually. I like the headrest dvd players better than the stock factory ones because they don't block your rearview mirror and there are two players instead of only one. The sound for the system can be heard through the radio or wireless headphones. It's a pretty nice setup!