Hey all, im new here.. but im going to start doing the edge projector retrofits....

ive been doing them for years on bikes and cars.... and thought i would gauge interest on here

i only use top quality parts, using my main parts are usually fx-r bi xenon projectors and w.e mods and goodies you would like

So who else has retro's done? post up some pics if you have em

• Like 1

Hey all, im new here.. but im going to start doing the edge projector retrofits....

ive been doing them for years on bikes and cars.... and thought i would gauge interest on here

i only use top quality parts, using my main parts are usually fx-r bi xenon projectors and w.e mods and goodies you would like

So who else has retro's done? post up some pics if you have em

Whiteis33 and NWSalpine are a couple guys here that are working on retrofits for the Edge. Whiteis33 already blacked out the headlights and tails, REALLY hot ride.

I threw the idea of offering retrofits, but I think the price will be prohibitive. Especially on the '11+ where the stock halogen has a pretty good projector and does well with HID "kits"

I think id charge a core or outright purchase.... I used to do them for 525 on jetta's then plus w.e mods ppl wanted..such as ppg painted color matched backing, led markers or day time running lights, angel eyes, demon eyes etc.....

So there is lots of options available

That's the issue. Are you going to charge $750 core charge?

And you'll want to make sure that the cores are in good enough shape to retrofit. Either way, I think it will take some investment for the "working" set (it won't be lost, but it's still a required cost).

I wish the Edge headlights were as easy to come by as MK IV Jetta headlights.

I can get 5 sets right now at about 300 bucks a set.... so id charge that as a core or just mod existing ppls lights and return them when complete....

There is tons to workout in details but let's hope it does.... As these don't make me money but they do help the community out

If you get them for 300 bucks a set, I'd say you have a winner. Definitely good for the community.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...