Auxillary input?

Does this car have an auxillary input? Where is it. I just want to be able to control my ipod from the ipod. The myford pos system doesn't recognize almost everything i plug into the usb (including my ipod), and after actually getting one usb drive to work I can't imagine using it to search through 5 gb of music, let alone 120 gb. of music. How do people with large storage mp3 players actually find the music they are looking for? Doesn't that take forever? And does this thing have to index your collection every time you start it? It's not done indexing the collection before I'm done driving 99% of the time. So anyway, where is the auxillary in this sad car.

You missed the "give it a few minutes to index" part. I've gotten an ipad, two ipods, an iphone, an android phone, an android tablet, two flash drives, and a hard drive to all work fine.

He said it never stops indexing. I think it's a hardware problem with the usb port or the ipod.

You missed the "give it a few minutes to index" part. I've gotten an ipad, two ipods, an iphone, an android phone, an android tablet, two flash drives, and a hard drive to all work fine.

I've gotten a Zune 120 and a flash drive to work (kind of). Album art does not work at all on any of them. The zune storage is so large that it takes forever to index. I don't know if it has ever finished because most of my drives are less than 20 minutes. But it doesn't really matter because it would take 20 minutes to find the artist I am looking for slowing going from page to page looking for it on the mft. My zune 30, ipod, and android phone aren't recognized at all. It says this usb device is not supported.

The aux input is right beside the USB port. On the screen, it's referred to as the "AV Input"

I don't have an aux input next to the usb. I have rca inputs. It's hard to believe that a 2011 car doesn't have an aux input (3.5 mm). I guess I'll buy an aux to rca cable and try out the rca input. This will allow me to control the music from my ipod?

Is this usb problem something the dealer could fix or is a software issue like most things?

I don't have an aux input next to the usb. I have rca inputs. It's hard to believe that a 2011 car doesn't have an aux input (3.5 mm). I guess I'll buy an aux to rca cable and try out the rca input. This will allow me to control the music from my ipod?

Is this usb problem something the dealer could fix or is a software issue like most things?

It would be a good idea to get the software updated just to be safe but real usb problems are usually hardware.

They switched to RCA audio plugs to support full A/V inputs.

I don't have many issues with my USB connected iPod. Many people do have problems though an I hopt to see them fixed with the software update.

(AUX? that is as old school as CDs)