2011 Edge Limited Price Negotiation

tfbucs

I am in negotiation for an 2011 Edge Limited. The MSRP is $36,264 and I currently have a price of $28,595 plus a $399 Admin fee plus tax, tag and title.All qualified rebates go to the dealer. It lists on the window sticker it is the Kona Blue Exterior with the Med Lt Stone Leather interior. Included on the vehicle is the Rapid Spec 300A with optional equipment listed as 20" chrome clad wheels, pin striping, and lock lug nuts. Is this a good / fair price or should I continue to negotiate?

I am in negotiation for an 2011 Edge Limited. The MSRP is $36,264 and I currently have a price of $28,595 plus a $399 Admin fee plus tax, tag and title.All qualified rebates go to the dealer. It lists on the window sticker it is the Kona Blue Exterior with the Med Lt Stone Leather interior. Included on the vehicle is the Rapid Spec 300A with optional equipment listed as 20" chrome clad wheels, pin striping, and lock lug nuts. Is this a good / fair price or should I continue to negotiate?

What dealership is it? I am a dealer in NY I can try and help you out. If you know the dealership name and the last 6 digits of the vin# that would really help. Also So I can look at the current incentives for FL. I would also need your zip code

Let exodus check rebates for you - ultimately that's what it comes down to. The rebates will be the same regardless of the dealer. Look up the dealer invoice price on edmunds.com or kbb.com and add $500, then subtract the rebates. That would be an excellent price plus a reasonable doc fee ($399 is a bit high), tax, tag, title.