I must say goodbye also....

Well I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here....Ever since our Edge was stolen and burned a few months ago I've been thinking about getting a new 2008 Edge..... :reading:

Not going to happen!

We're going to get a new 2008 Toyota Highlander. :happy feet:

We feel that with the issues we were starting to have with ours, it was kind of a blessing that it got stolen.

Everyone on this forum has been real nice and helpful....Thank you for everything.

If you are having problems with your Edge, we hope you get them worked out.

If you're not, well than sit back and enjoy the ride......

Good luck to all and be safe. :shades:

Edited by Heysdad

Well I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here....Ever since our Edge was stolen and burned a few months ago I've been thinking about getting a new 2008 Edge..... :reading:

Not going to happen!

We're going to get a new 2008 Toyota Highlander. :happy feet:

We feel that with the issues we were starting to have with ours, it was kind of a blessing that it got stolen.

Everyone on this forum has been real nice and helpful....Thank you for everything.

If you are having problems with your Edge, we hope you get them worked out.

If you're not, well than sit back and enjoy the ride......

Good luck to all and be safe. :shades:

Sorry to hear of your bad luck! You will miss the ride and quieetness of the Edge :cry:

Good luck to you.. we test drove a Highlander right before we tested the Edge for the 2nd time. Honestly, the Highlander didn't do much for us, but it's a good seller, so... it just wasn't the cuv for us.

hmmm... maybe we drove a '07... I don't remember it looking like the one one toyota's page, but it may have.

Bryce

Edited by Bryce

From a quick check of heysdad's posts, it looks like his issue was the glare on the windshield, not much else but that reported.

As for the Highlander, i dont know about the 2008 model, which was supposed to be redone, but the 2007 couldnt hold a candle to the Edge in our opinion - noise, jerky transmission and uncomfortable to boot.