How to hang up the call using the steering wheel?

Trying to figure out how to end a call using the steering wheel. Voice activation only? Do i have to press end-call on the screeen? Any other ways? Ive used the up&down button on the steering wheel but only answers the call. Doesn't hang it up. Is this a glitch or intended functionality?

Thanks,

Cre8ions

As wlepse mentioned you can hang up using the phone button on the wheel. However, it takes approximately 3 seconds of holding the button to hang up the call with my phone (HTC Evo3d). I usually hold the steering wheel button until I see the end call dialog come up on the touch screen to verify I have held the button long enough. The 3 seconds seems excessive to me, so much so that it took me a while to even figure out that it worked. This may be something that varies from phone to phone however, but I am hoping the upcoming update will decrease the time a bit.

As wlepse mentioned you can hang up using the phone button on the wheel. However, it takes approximately 3 seconds of holding the button to hang up the call with my phone (HTC Evo3d). I usually hold the steering wheel button until I see the end call dialog come up on the touch screen to verify I have held the button long enough. The 3 seconds seems excessive to me, so much so that it took me a while to even figure out that it worked. This may be something that varies from phone to phone however, but I am hoping the upcoming update will decrease the time a bit.

I've always hated the way the phone worked. It's just too slow.

The press releases for the "Performance Upgrade" really made a point that the phone worked great and all they did to it was to make the buttons look more like buttons.

I've always hated the way the phone worked. It's just too slow.

The press releases for the "Performance Upgrade" really made a point that the phone worked great and all they did to it was to make the buttons look more like buttons.

I usually just press the ok button twice on the right hand control(at least thats what I think I do, it's become automatic), seems to work fine, using the right hand steering control, no delay.

M.

I usually just press the ok button twice on the right hand control(at least thats what I think I do, it's become automatic), seems to work fine, using the right hand steering control, no delay.

Yup, "OK, OK" on the right hand side of the steering wheel is what I do as well and you can do it quickly without looking.