Rims/Tires Set

iron15lung

Recently purchased a 2010 Ford Edge Limited AWD. Love the new SUV. 1 thing I want to change is the rims/tires that come stock on it. I would prefer to put the rims/tires that come on the 2010 Ford Edge Sport (I think they are 18's and the 10 Spoke ones) I need them painted glossy black to match the car. any ideas and help I would appreciate it, thank you.

I think the sport edition comes stock with 22" wheels. Not sure if you would be intersted or not, but I might be selling something similar to what your looking for. The KMC rims are already black so you don't need to paint and the Goodyear tires have less than 500 miles on them. They are listed in the 'classified' section on this forum as 22" black kmc rims and goodyear tires. My contact info is there and I'm in PA which isn't far away from NJ. Either way, Good luck on your search.

I have the wheels you are looking for, but they are painted vapor silver metallic... at least 80% of tread left on tires... let me know if you want to make an offer on them, i can ship them to you... i'm getting new rims next week!

P.S. you can easily paint them black, have them plasti-dipped or vinyl wrapped

Edited by sandiegosurfer