adding pics to MFT

Hello all, new to this forum. My wife bought a edge in december of 11, We know that personal pics can be added, but we can not figure out how to do this from a jump drive. We followed the instruction in the books but it is not working. Does anyone know how to do this or something that we might be doing wrong. Thanks for your time.

Hello all, new to this forum. My wife bought a edge in december of 11, We know that personal pics can be added, but we can not figure out how to do this from a jump drive. We followed the instruction in the books but it is not working. Does anyone know how to do this or something that we might be doing wrong. Thanks for your time.

Setting Wallpaper:

In order to set your wallpaper, you must first load photos

into the system before you can select the one you want,

or just use the Default Photo (Ford or Lincoln logo):

• Press Menu > Display > Edit Wallpaper

• Make sure you have a properly formatted photo on a

USB or SD Card and it’s inserted into the media hub:

– File for mats: .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp

– Maximum file size: 1.5MB

– Maximum number of photos: 32

– Recommended dimensions: 800 x 378 pixels

• Select the file you want when it shows up on the screen,

and then select Add Photo to upload it into the system

(up to 32 photos can be saved)

• To set the wallpaper, press Menu > Display > Edit

Wallpaper, and then select either the Default Photo

or one of your photos from the saved photos list

Adding photos is an easy process. The only problem is, MFT always reverts to the Ford or Lincoln logo. I have to manually choose one of my photos each time I restart the Edge. Needless to say, I tried out the system but I don't use it any more because I am too lazy to manually choose a photo each time I start the vehicle.

Edited by juscruzn

Adding photos is an easy process. The only problem is, MFT always reverts to the Ford or Lincoln logo. I have to manually choose one of my photos each time I restart the Edge. Needless to say, I tried out the system but I don't use it any more because I am too lazy to manually choose a photo each time I start the vehicle.

Will this change with the new update?

Did you just display the photo or did you set it as wallpaper? This works in my daughter's Focus w/MFT.

Make sure you select it as wallpaper, then it will be there from that point on.