Introducing myself

air_odie

I am still 'shopping' around but pretty sure the edge is a fit for what I want.

Currently my daily driver is a 2000 Dodge Dakota r/t club cab with about 400hp and a lot of nice junk in it. I am having a huge hit in the pocket in the fact that I really only get some 13mpg at best and a range not pleasing me in this vehicle.

My fiancé drives a f-150 and I am not generally a FORD person, my entire family back home drives fords but till about a week ago I thought it was nutz. my first two vehicles were fords a beat up ford f-50 lasted me 10 days till it died on me and a 87' aero-terd which made it thru a lot of hell but eventual surcame to my divining demands and abuses as a HS student. I have had a list of cars and trucks since the early two vehicles and am now looking for something a lil more tamer, dignified, and more better on the pocket.

I am currently trying to sell my truck if anyone interested (yeah right)

I own a 1973 Trans Am

1981 TA

2006 Triumph Daytona 675

and maybe an edge coming soon!

-----------------------------------------------------

a lil about me I guess

late 20's successful airline pilot and general speed freak, finally found a woman worth being around and with (long story) and love riding the hell outta my motorcycle when not in the sky. got a load of student debt to pay off and soon will be looking for a house as renting is getting nowhere fast. I have a lot of experience with what I call high performance vehicles that are in the street category so if I do get an edge will surely not have it stock for long!

post-1215-1186336638_thumb.jpg

Welcome Odie,

Looks like you are in the market for a future baby mobile like I was. You and I are the same age, so from a parallel perspective, I would highly recommend the Edge. I will say I don't have a speed gene like you, but the Edge has impressive acceleration and rides very smooth.

Like you, I'm itching to customize my vehicle. Whatever you do to your Edge (provided you buy one), make sure you post pics for all of us Edgers to see. Looking forward to seeing you Edge with a supercharger on it. :yup: