New Edge Family Member

CatMan2

My wife and I took delivery of an 07 Dark Amythest SEL+ w/ medium stone interior and of course the BAMR. I have not had a chance to drive it yet but we are pretty impressed with our purchase. I cannot feel too bad because my wife has never driven my 04 SVT Focus. I guess now I must teach her how to drive a stick if I ever want to get some wheel time in her Edge...LOL

My wife and I took delivery of an 07 Dark Amythest SEL+ w/ medium stone interior and of course the BAMR. I have not had a chance to drive it yet but we are pretty impressed with our purchase. I cannot feel too bad because my wife has never driven my 04 SVT Focus. I guess now I must teach her how to drive a stick if I ever want to get some wheel time in her Edge...LOL

I like our Edge so much I let my wife drive my new F-150 SCREW. She hates driving the truck, so it's a win-win for me....:)

I am the sole driver of our EDGE, we first went to purchase a car for her and she choose an '07 Mustang. Then when we went searching for a car for me and I choose the EDGE. She wanted to trade cars but my excuse was that the Mustang is a little small inside for my 6'2" 255lbs frame and my back spasms...lol. We do trade every so often which I don't mind, we are talking about trading in her Mustang already, maybe his N her EDGES? hmmmm

As a single man (Maybe older than most Edge Buyers - 45) i love the Edge. I finally had a chance today to do a full throttle accel from a stop light against a youngster in his Mustang. It was kinda of funny seeing him gettting left in the dust. I got to 45 and let off. he blasted past me...right into the cops radar trap.

My other vehicle is a 07 Explorer Sport Trac. I use it for trips to the coast every couple of weeks. Only had it for about 10 weeks, already have 5,500 miles on it. Have the Edge for not a month, i put only 600 miles on it - it had 600 miles on when i got it.

Edited by brucesmays

I'm 55 and have a hard time wanting any women driving out there, it scares me. So I keep my fingers crossed when my wife goes to exercise. I do all the shopping for food and buy everything else on the web. In 6 months I have 3,348 miles on the SZone and wouldn't take for it.

Edited by szone