A/C Blower Speeds

Hey everyone.....

Just curious if anyone thinks the drivers side blows less air then the passengers side AND does anyone think the blower speeds are a bit week for a vehicle this size? It always gets cold fast but appears to have minimal air flow through the drivers side....

Just curious...otherwise...LOVE MY EDGE!!

Thanks,

Jason

Yes, I recently noticed this also. The vent on the drivers side just left of the stereo blow weaker then the passanger side. Glad to see im not the only one, I was thinking of asking the dealer to check this out, maybe a hole in one of the ducts or maybe it is what it is. Nevertheless, the EDGE is awsome.

The vent shape is good for getting air out, but is not so good for directing it somewhere like normal AC vents which you can direct at your face and such. That is something to get used to, but it doesnt mean its not working or that it wont cool your car quickly. Some of the air is also directed at the rear seat from the rear vents, which if you could shut off might mean more push from the front vents. My wife complains about the lack of directional control as when she's hot she likes to have it blowing at her face, personally i dont really mind either way. As for difference between passenger and driver's side force, cant say i have noticed.