Original style 18" Chrome clad wheels with tires & intact TPMS

scoopo

Full edit from previous posting:

I got my new wheels, tires will be here tomorrow.

TPMS straps, sensors, clips and cradles ordered and coming by the end of the week.

I'll be having the H&R Sport springs and the new wheels and tires etc installed in one fell swoop on Saturday, 09/15/07

So, for sale to any interested Edge owner: 18" OEM Chrome Clad wheels with the Continental 245/60R18 tires still on. OEM TPMS system intact.

They will still have well under 2500 miles on them when replaced - under 2000 atm on Monday, 09/10/07.

Any reasonable offers considered!

Just a thought - I'm in north Georgia and thought someone relatively close could take a road trip and meet me halfway for a no-shipping-charge cash deal. Up to the buyer of course.

If someone needs them shipped I will be happy to find out how much shipping would be to you and factor that in somewhere.

Lemme know if you're interested :)

Reply here or send a private message.

Here's a couple of pics. Tires not blacked before hand... sadly.

(and, yes, I do see the line from the damnable "no-touch" car wash soap on the paint. It ain't the only one :banghead: )

post-1289-1189451783_thumb.jpg post-1289-1189451747_thumb.jpg

Edited by scoopo

• 2 weeks later...

Lotsa looks but no one interested?

Looks like I'll be driving around on the original wheels another week or so.

I took all my stuff to the tire place last night for installation this morning.

They called a little after 10am and told me two of my new wheels are bent.

Sure enough, some idiot apparently slammed two of the boxes hard enough on their sides to flat spot two of my rims. Oh, what a frustrating anti-climax to what sort of felt like Christmas morning.

I went ahead and had the H&R Sport springs installed and contacted tirerack about replacements. As the wheels are out of stock they have to get with Purchasing on Monday to get some from somewhere and to me.

Anyway, better/different better pics, w/lowering and a quick tire shine.

Mind you these are with the Edge on a downhill and slightly right-leaning driveway.

Wheels and tires will go into storage intact asap so they will available to an interested party within a week or so. They will still have <2500 miles. 2100 atm.

post-1289-1189905427_thumb.jpgpost-1289-1189905468_thumb.jpg

post-1289-1189905522_thumb.jpgpost-1289-1189905571_thumb.jpg

post-1289-1189905689_thumb.jpgpost-1289-1189905774_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the new wheels and tires installed... finally.

These original style 18" Chrome clad wheels with tires and TPMS went into storage yesterday.

They have right at 2650 miles on them.

Excellent condition. Actually Polished em and shined the tires 2 days before removal.

I had the tire guys mark on them which corner they came off of, FYI.

$500

Reasonable offers considered.

Got the new wheels and tires installed... finally.

These original style 18" Chrome clad wheels with tires and TPMS went into storage yesterday.

They have right at 2650 miles on them.

Excellent condition. Actually Polished em and shined the tires 2 days before removal.

I had the tire guys mark on them which corner they came off of, FYI.

$500

Reasonable offers considered.

What would shipping cost to Palmyra, PA 17078?

Thanks much

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap!

These shipping companies apparently want to pay a Mercedes payment off shipping a set of wheels.

I haven't heard back from Penna Edge since offering to tweak the deal due to the shipping.... so, unless he's out of town and/or uninterested then the wheels are still for sale.

To any interested party within a few hour's drive of Chattanooga, TN (GA/TN state line, I-75, north of Atlanta)...

Shipping is crazy but I'll toss em in my dad's pickup and meet ya halfway :)

... or you could come pick them up, or whatever.

Again, $500, reasonable offers considered. Willing to tweak the price for shipping.

Wheels, tires, TPMS, all intact, marked for which corner they came off, and ready to simply bolt on.

Would you be interested in selling just the wheels and sensors? I will be putting snow tires on them.

Let me know what you think

Sorry, the tires are no good to me without the wheels and no other car in my family or belonging to any friends have 18" wheels.

You could buy the set and swap the tires and keep the factory tires for future use if you'd like.

As I said above though the shipping ain't cheap as they come in at nearly 65 lbs each.

If I can't find a buyer relatively close or who is willing to pay for shipping then it looks like I'll just put them in storage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Full edit from previous posting:

I got my new wheels, tires will be here tomorrow.

TPMS straps, sensors, clips and cradles ordered and coming by the end of the week.

I'll be having the H&R Sport springs and the new wheels and tires etc installed in one fell swoop on Saturday, 09/15/07

So, for sale to any interested Edge owner: 18" OEM Chrome Clad wheels with the Continental 245/60R18 tires still on. OEM TPMS system intact.

They will still have well under 2500 miles on them when replaced - under 2000 atm on Monday, 09/10/07.

Any reasonable offers considered!

Just a thought - I'm in north Georgia and thought someone relatively close could take a road trip and meet me halfway for a no-shipping-charge cash deal. Up to the buyer of course.

If someone needs them shipped I will be happy to find out how much shipping would be to you and factor that in somewhere.

Lemme know if you're interested :)

Reply here or send a private message.

Here's a couple of pics. Tires not blacked before hand... sadly.

(and, yes, I do see the line from the damnable "no-touch" car wash soap on the paint. It ain't the only one :banghead: )

post-1289-1189451783_thumb.jpg post-1289-1189451747_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...