Post Upgrade Navigation Question

Mine is a lot better but oddly it does vary. Today I noticed in some places it was almost dead on and others it was lagging, not sure if this map data related, signal strength or something else was using the processor so it was lagging. But at least now I find the GPS to be useable.

Yeah mine is much improved. I do see some new streets but as I mentioned in another thread it also added a street that isn't there and hasn't been there for at least 20+ years. Also noticed I am not getting the red X over GPS indicating I am without signal but twice saw the icon jump off the road and travel parallel so I am not sure if they just removed this indicator or it was a little glitch in the graphics. One glitch I was able to repeat twice today, while navigating home in the same place when I make the turn it tells me to it starts to tell me the next turn then stops and says make a legal u turn, then goes back to teh next instruction. But I was never going the wrong way....very strange. Wonder if anyone is seeing anyting similar.

Yeah mine is much improved. I do see some new streets but as I mentioned in another thread it also added a street that isn't there and hasn't been there for at least 20+ years. Also noticed I am not getting the red X over GPS indicating I am without signal but twice saw the icon jump off the road and travel parallel so I am not sure if they just removed this indicator or it was a little glitch in the graphics. One glitch I was able to repeat twice today, while navigating home in the same place when I make the turn it tells me to it starts to tell me the next turn then stops and says make a legal u turn, then goes back to teh next instruction. But I was never going the wrong way....very strange. Wonder if anyone is seeing anyting similar.

I also have a question about Nav. Mine is working fine, but I wonder if map data is more current. Ford said we would be receiving updated map data, a better viewing experience, kinda implying more current maps, but not exactly saying that. etc, etc, etc, Is the data more current?

Around three years ago, the home developer of my neighborhood did not exactly follow the city planning on the street where i live so google maps, mapquest and 2.11 will not find my address and will show the simulated view of the road totally different even until now. Version 3.02 has corrected the developers error and can now find my address and the nav street view is identical to the actual image or sattelite view on google maps.