U-Ace Molded Floor Mats

I am in the market for some nicer carpet mats (not rubber, not vinyl) than the stock ones that came with my '11 SEL. Most of the carpeted mats that I've seen have a real gold or brown look to them that don't come close to the stock color (stone?).

Today I stumbled upon these.

I like the color. Since there are no reviews, I'm asking if anyone has any experience with these or this company.

Thanks,

DM

Edited by Davom97

I am in the market for some nicer carpet mats (not rubber, not vinyl) than the stock ones that came with my '11 SEL. Most of the carpeted mats that I've seen have a real gold or brown look to them that don't come close to the stock color (stone?).

Today I stumbled upon these.

I like the color. Since there are no reviews, I'm asking if anyone has any experience with these or this company.

Thanks,

DM

Never heard of them but for a $30 difference I would by the Weather Tech..Which are specifically made for your model year. The link you provided shows it fits 2007-11 but the 07-10 are the old body style and probably wont fit.

Never heard of them but for a $30 difference I would by the Weather Tech..Which are specifically made for your model year.

WeatherTech doesn't make carpeted floor mats, right? I want carpeted mats.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe the body change affected the floor mats.

I was wondering that too, but did something change between '11 & '12, or does their range just mean they officially don't make mats for the '12 models yet?

Thanks for the quick replies.

Peace,

DM

Edited by Davom97