Need Help

vital_dan

I have a 2011 Edge limited with 55000KMs (34k miles), I brought it in to the dealership today because the wrench light came on, and they told me a wire had corroded because I am missing a shroad (plastic cover) underneath the driver`s side (runs from drivers seat along to back seat) but I can`t find any pictures of said shroud online. If anyone can snap a picture of their undercarriage where that shroud starts and ends I would be in your debt. Thank you so much!!!

Damn...should have read this thread again before taking pictures but hopefully it is the same on the drivers side. The pics below are of the passenger side shroud. The wife is out shopping and won't be back until late so if I remember I will take a look at the dirvers side. My guess is they will be the same.

post-15776-0-10938200-1334430324_thumb.jpg

post-15776-0-87598900-1334430375_thumb.jpg

I have a 2011 Edge limited with 55000KMs (34k miles), I brought it in to the dealership today because the wrench light came on, and they told me a wire had corroded because I am missing a shroud (plastic cover) underneath the driver`s side (runs from drivers seat along to back seat) but I can`t find any pictures of said shroud on-line. If anyone can snap a picture of their undercarriage where that shroud starts and ends I would be in your debt. Thank you so much!!!

I had to replace one for my 2011 MKX, was only able to find through the Ford parts department research, at the dealer..

The part # BT4Z 7811398 A, passenger side.

The price was $67.04, on 09/08/2011.

:dogwalk:,JC