I have a 2012 edge, I bought a bid kit from a local shop...great digital set. The ballast install went great. The problem I am having is getting the bulbs in and when I do, the light pattern looks like shit...excuse my language. I am very frustrated and I don't know what to do or what I am doing wrong...any advice on what to do or should I just go and let them install them and pay more money...help

Do a search of the many HID threads here...since the bulbs are not 9012 the tabs are a little off and it allows for a few things to happen. Either one tab isn't in so the bulb is cocked or some have gotten them in but see the shadow of the return wire, so you have to keep rotating the orientation to get it right. Some have mentioned cutting tabs but others have not so I suspect either they got the wrong base or the didn't find that perfect orientation.

Follow member kc300c video about getting two of the tabs in then slide the bulb as opposed to turning it until it gets in groove. I removed air box to allow more room for shop light to assure the bulb is under all the taps. I have installed 2 different sets of HID bulbs and both times the passenger side bulb caused the shadow at the 8-9 o'clock position. You just have to rotate the bulb until the shadow on the garage door or wall is gone you are using to see output is gone. Hope this helps.