Sale: 2012 Edge chrome grill (3 pcs)--best offer

JWBradley3

For Sale: 2012 Edge OEM chrome grill (3) inserts -- Make an offer. Replaced stock chrome with primed OEM inserts, so I don't need the chrome three pieces. Bottom section has the two holes for a license plate. They are in mint\perfect condition with no rock strikes, scratches, tar -- nothing. Stored in a packing box ready to ship (on your dime) -- gotta get them out of my house ASAP.

post-22042-0-89761700-1334922247_thumb.jpgpost-22042-0-85132300-1334922249_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys, I fell off the continent for a bit but I'm back. Still have the grill pieces in a box. It's a big box, but it's secure and the grill is absolutely mint.

First one to reply with a decent price and how payment for the grill and shipping will work means I drive to the FedEx or UPS store near 62225. Need to move them in a day or two, or after the 28th (on another trip until then). I don't sell stuff on line much, so someone smarter than me will have to convince me I'm not going to get screwed. I'm military and can prove who I am and where I live -- kinda leery of shipping them and getting stuck with the bill. Help this newbie! email me... bradleypilot at hotmail dot com ...to accelerate this deal (I can't check forums at work).

• 1 month later...