How do I display all tracks on an Album, Playlist, or by an artist?

i know how to browse through my iPhone library and select by album, artist, playlist or single, but what i don't know how to do is to go back and look at the list of music that's currently playing to see the rest of the songs in the playlist... that is, unless i start the Browse process over again. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes i want to select another song out of a playlist that contains 40+ songs and don't want to individually skip each song. Id rather see them all on screen (a i do when i first bring a playlist up) and select the desired row directly.

thanks!

• Like 1

Dingo - have you noticed that with v3 now music doesn't just start playing from your USB device of choice? I have the auto play selected but even if I leave it on my ipod, it doesn't start playing on its own anymore. I have to actually go to the music quadrant and hit play. Blah! Other than that, the upgrade seems to work fine. No better than what I had, but no worse.

Y'all know you can just push the voice button and say what you want to hear, right?

Yes, I'm well aware of the feature and love it, but a lot of times I just want to see the list to be reminded of what's there, especially when I have a 30+ song playlist of various artists. In addition, a lot of the titles of the songs are long and/or include artist information that's too long to be recognized by Sync (though it does a fantastic job overall of understanding me)