Aftermarket Sub Rattles

Anyone else get a lot of random rattles from their aftermarket sub?

I have one 10", and am not into the heavy pounding bass. I just like my music to have a more full sound to it.

There seems to be rattles coming from all over. The only one I've pinpointed is on the front passenger side door handle.

Similar rattles out there? Any fix ideas?

Before the 2- 10 inch subs went in this Edge.... I noticed rattling coming from that little piece in the middle of the rear hatch! I popped it out and put tape on the it. that stopped the noise!!(kc300c made a LED light to go in there which looks awesome) I need to do that!!

Edited by mmcclure

• 2 weeks later...

Lol...I'm just curious on how you guys are going about putting in the two subs. Are you making the boxes yourselves? Pre-made boxes amped up or what? If so, how do you go about that job without taking up too much room of what I consider an already small rear storage area.

Any replies would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Cdpratt69

i have 2 12s on mine and the map lights rattle a LOT!!! i found a very easy fix... raise the volume ;)...

Do you have the BAMR (Vista Roof)? I've wondered what a couple subs would do in an Edge with that.

I had a Bronco II back in the day. The entire area behind the back seat was filled with a custom box with 2 15s. You could hear the bass a quarter mile away. Plus, just throw a quarter on the roof and it would flip it a few inches up...