Odd behavior

igcitng

This will sound rediculous but I have to ask. I have a 2012 Limited. Two weeks ago I took it to the dealer for an oil change and a new tire. Since then, I had noticed it struggling to accelerate. If I was stopped it was hard to get going. If I had to slow down and then get back up to speed it would have trouble, seemed to not gain speed, chugging. The other thing it was doing was if I would let off the gas to coast it felt like a force was pulling on it and slowing it down super fast or like a wheel was dragging or something. Sorry if my descriptions are hard to follow. Anyway, I had it on the tollway yesterday and it was doing all of these things. At one point the Vehicle Health Report reminder came on. For the last week or so I have been telling it 'later'. Thinking maybe it would report something I pressed yes. Report came back fine. Immediately after it ran the report the car started running fine and seems fine today, feels very powerful and quick like before. Thought I had besides needing a reflash or some other major issue was a bad tank of gas. I always use mid grade. In the two weeks that it has been giving me trouble I got gas from different places so I mostly ruled that out. I managed to burn the tank yesterday so I filled up with premium today just for yucks. Thoughts?

Gas mileage has not seemed to suffer in the last couple of weeks. One tank lasted about 9 days and the other over a week which is about average if I don't drive more than my normal routine. It was like a switch was flipped, struggled for two weeks and suddenly it was fine. Felt good today too. Had to show a guy where to stick his Malibu.

• Like 1