Getting the Song title to display

I'm running the latest version of SYNC. I hardly ever use the GPS in my daily driving and in fact, for 99% of the time, I have the display screen on the home screen showing all 4 corners. I love this screen as I can put on seat cooling(or heater) and adjust my radio too. My disappointment, like others have mentioned, is when the home screen is on, the song title does not display and only the stupid message "entertainment".

Well, yesterday I was driving in Detroit and had to take a short cut, so I used my GPS and kept it on that screen and not the home screen. I was listening to 94.7 WCSX which is a HD radio station. To my amazement and delight, the bottom left corner of the display was showing the song title. I switched back to the home screen and :gone. I then tried the full window for the Climate section with the same station still playing and the song title displayed as well for that window. I then tried switching to a station that is not HD, but does have the RDS song info. NO song display for that station.

So, in summary, the song title will display in the single information line of the bottom left corner if the station playing is broadcasting in High Def as well as the display is on full window for Nav, Climate or Phone. Makes me wonder why they can't do it for the Home Screen too? I hope they correct this mistake in the next update.

I seem to consistently get the song info on the non-home screens. I’ve never seen an HD station where I live in Canada so that isn’t a factor in my case.

Agreed, they wouldn’t even have to get rid of the “entertainment” label; the song info could fit in the quadrant if they moved things a bit.

While were on it, why doesn’t it show my phone battery level in nav, climate or entertainment, It fits fine in the phone screen.

I think Ford may have done their focus testing on the new system at a retirement home...