Finally completed my Audio upgrade project.

I finally finished my audio upgrades and am very happy with where we are on everything now. It took three months and tons of patience. Big props to Dealer Options in Augusta, Georgia for all the great innovation and hard work.

Here is the run down....

I have rockford fosgate T2 component speakers in the front and in the rear passenger area, and Infinity 3.5" 329cf speakers in the center channel and the D-pillars in the back. Then below are the pics of all the stuff in the back area. The Infinity speakers are run off of a small Rockford Fosgate PBR 300.4. The two sets of T2 component speakers are running off of a Rockford Fosgate Punch 500.2 amp at 2 ohms for a bit of extra power. The original Sony 8" sub was replaced by a 10" Pioneer SW-301 in a modified box that still hides behind the original panel. That sub is running off of a Rockford Fosgate Punch 300.1 mono amp. In the cargo area there is a box in the spare tire area which holds two Pioneer SW-301 12" shallow mount subs both running off of a Rockford Fosgate Punch 700.1bd amp. Finally, I have the new Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 as the OEM integration piece that handles the signals from the factory Sony amp. Pictures below.

Tweeter

IMG 5727

back side

D Pillar Speakers

Punch PBR300X4 again

twins2

IMG 5720

IMG 5721

twins

IMG 5716

IMG 5734

IMG 5732

Edited by Cdpratt69

• 2 weeks later...

I only did a very small few parts of the total install. It is not even comparable to the stock setup. You can't even make day and night look that far apart. The 3Sixty.3 is incredible and I am very glad to have gone through with that upgrade. It was a harder decision than some of the other stuff because of the cost but I would say it is worth every penny.

@Markf...I had them put the main 2 gauge power line fuse in the space between the battery and the primary fuse box next to the battery. I will be more than happy to try and shoot some photos of the area where the wire runs through the firewall. I'll post here in the same thread so it will be easy to find.

Boy Mr. Pratt, you've been busy with the mods. Love what yoU did with the sound system. I lease my Edge and don't want to pump a lot of money into a complete sound system. Would swapping out just the speakers make any difference? I figure it will be easy to pull them out when the lease is up. Any suggestions on specific speakers to buy.

(Hope your still enjoying your new LED DRLs)