WTB: DDM Tuning HID wiring harness

c_bova

apparently even with my 35w HID kit I need the wire harness because often one of mine won't fire up unless i turn them off and back on. so anyone? i don't feel like paying $15 and then another $14 for shipping. so If I could get them for around $20 from someone looking to sell that would be awesome. other wise I'll probably just sell my kit.

I bought it from ebay. Got them down to $24 and then $6 for priority mail shipping.

So far the way to fix the issue with my HIDs both firing up is to manually turn my lights on and off. Seems that they only have failures to fire when they are on automatic. Hopefully this wire harness fixes that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it from ebay. Got them down to $24 and then $6 for priority mail shipping.

So far the way to fix the issue with my HIDs both firing up is to manually turn my lights on and off. Seems that they only have failures to fire when they are on automatic. Hopefully this wire harness fixes that issue.

Was this a one-time auction since I can't seem to find a harness with multiple ebay search words ?