Dealer disabled the alarm system

After I signed the contract, the sales man told me the car alarm system is not included but I do saw it has it during the test drive. He said that system was not part of the deal and if I want it he can sold it to me for $250 and I said NO then he disabled it. After I brought the car back, I checked the wires and I found the system is still in my car and the control unit is in the parking brake area. The part number of the control unit is 769100 0502. Does anyone know who made it and how to enable it?

After I signed the contract, the sales man told me the car alarm system is not included but I do saw it has it during the test drive. He said that system was not part of the deal and if I want it he can sold it to me for $250 and I said NO then he disabled it. After I brought the car back, I checked the wires and I found the system is still in my car and the control unit is in the parking brake area. The part number of the control unit is 769100 0502. Does anyone know who made it and how to enable it?

That is a dealer installed unit. Unless you know the mfr and model number I'm not sure anyone can help.