Led Puddle Lights

Muser99

I have a 2013 ford edge sel w/appearance pkg. I really want to put led's in my puddle lights. First of all, does anyone know the bulb number. Second, I've managed to take the light out of the mirror but don't see how to get to the actual bulb to replace it. Please, anyone with experience with replacing the puddle lights, please let me know. Searched all over for some answers but the only thing I find is to replace the whole piece and unfortunately it's pretty expensive.

Hi Muser99,

Since my company is the only one making Ford / Lincoln LED Puddle Lights, I will assume you're referring to the pricing of our LED puds. Which is a perfectly fair statement. I can understand how some may believe the lights to be a bit expensive, especially if you are not familiar with what all is involved in converting them to LEDs. I'll be completely honest with you, if a company was making and selling plug and play LED puds like mine back when I first wanted a set in my Edge, I wouldn't have bought them and converted the puds myself. But I'm a die hard do-it-yourselfer, which I define as a person who has enough money to replace anything they might screw up and who possesses the 3T's: Time, Tools & Talent. I am marketing my LED lighting products to those folks who are missing one or more of these traits, but who still really want these cool lights for their Ford. Kudos to you if you want to try it yourself. Feel free to shoot me a PM, if you run into a problem. I'll try to help you out.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If only Daytime Brightlights would answer any of my request I would buy some or all of there products for my 2013 Edge

Hey Taz, I know Dan from Daytime is out of the office this week which may be why he hasn't responded to you yet. He was super responsive and provided me with superb customer service. Based off of my experience I would say that the response time for you is abnormal and not to be discouraged.

Hey Dan, I do not have enough posts yet to PM you but am interested in a set of the pud led's for my '13 Limited. Let me know the best way to contact you, or perhaps you can PM me. Thanks

You should be able to send him a message from his web site I would think. Just use the Contact Us button on the left hand side of the homepage.

http://www.daytimebrightlites.com/

Edited by ls973800

• 2 months later...