Emblem Mod

json707

The goal here is to do some subtle things.... Emblems are the topic today

After checking around I found a few options...

1. Vinyl Overlay, completely whited OR completely blacked out with black "sport style" mounting bases.

This will go with a theme of removing all chrome from the exterior, including all white wheels.

2. LED Light up rear emblem with factory looking chrome mounting base.

"
" has brought up
in Sept but wondering if anyone has tried yet?

Any opinions on if you think this (technically a 4th brake light) would be too much?

3. Vinyl Overlay, factory type logo but white lettering black background with black "sport style" mounting bases.

The problem with this is it seems nobody wants to reproduce the ford trademarked logo in an overlay so I'll have to find a vinyl guy and become his best friend or buy my own plotter and do it myself. lol

The goal here is to do some subtle things.... Emblems are the topic today

After checking around I found a few options...

1. Vinyl Overlay, completely whited OR completely blacked out with black "sport style" mounting bases.

This will go with a theme of removing all chrome from the exterior, including all white wheels.

2. LED Light up rear emblem with factory looking chrome mounting base.

"
" has brought up
in Sept but wondering if anyone has tried yet?

Any opinions on if you think this (technically a 4th brake light) would be too much?

3. Vinyl Overlay, factory type logo but white lettering black background with black "sport style" mounting bases.

The problem with this is it seems nobody wants to reproduce the ford trademarked logo in an overlay so I'll have to find a vinyl guy and become his best friend or buy my own plotter and do it myself. lol

Sounds good, good luck but I thought the lighted emblem was just for the F-150s.....I could be wrong though

Yep just for the f50s. I searched high and low for weeks, trust me, one for us isn't out there lol.

Get the emblem gel overlay... I still wish soooooo bad I could have found a real emblem to replace the oem with but the gel overlay is the next best thing

And there are guys that will recreate the Ford logo...my guy did it and I believe the guy that did Mike's did as well