'12 SEL Grill Replacement

iBraeson

There are links in the forums somewhere. Just do a search for removing grill. It is the same steps as the older models. So if you find it for a model younger than '11, it will be done the same way on yours. The hardest part is pulling the fender off from the wheel well area. You feel like your going to break something, but you won't. Its just clipped on and takes a good tug to un-snap from the body. Other than that you have 6 or so screws from the top under the hood, about 3 from each wheel well, and 8-10 to unscrew from underneath the fender.

Ill try and find that link for you if you don't find it first.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the bought the black rib rib kit and the instructions tht came with the kit show how to change the ribs once you have the lower bumper panel removed (just looks like some screws from behind the grille on each rib) but no instructions on how to remove the bumper. I will wait until the weather gets warmer in April or May but I have searched for links too and can't find anything