Best place to buy Ford ESP (extended service protection)

daviszx3

I just purchased mine in the last week or so from Anderson & Koch Ford.

http://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/index.php/plans-and-pricing/

I also checked with Zeigler Ford who after several contacts with them ended up $25.00 less than what A&K was.

http://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

I went with A&K because they had their lowest price on the internet right from the start. With Zeigler I sent several emails and made a phone call in order to get a lower price by getting a "discount" code twice from them and letting them know I had found a lower price of about $200.00 from the other dealer. The first code gave me a $50.00 off discount but they were still higher. I called and got another code which gave a discount of $200.00 off, which finally got me their lowest price.

I liked the fact A&K had their best price posted right from the start on the website. Maybe a strange reason to have purchased it from them, but I liked their business model regarding the pricing right from the start.

I also looked at Flood Ford but their price was the highest of the three.

http://www.floodfordesp.com/faq.php

I checked these three dealers because they were the most recommended in forums I checked. Remember, if they are not in your state of residence, you will probable not have to pay sales tax. That saved me $148.00 alone!

Edited by ls973800

I also purchased an ESP contract (7-year, 125k miles, zero deductable PremiumCare with 1st-day & upgraded rental coverage) for my MKX from Anderson & Koch after I checked prices on the Ziegler and Flood websites.

These various dealers receive extra ESP sales incentives from Ford for selling ESP contracts in excess of their "normal" ESP sales target, which is set by Ford.

Those extra ESP sales incentives from Ford enable these (and other) Internet dealers to offer national-market ESP pricing that your local dealer probably cannot match.

My local dealer said he didn't sell enough ESP contracts to be able to match Anderson & Koch's pricing.

I submitted my ESP order via Anderson & Koch's website on a Friday evening and my completed ESP contract was mailed to me on the following Tuesday.

Anderson & Koch provided me an ESP brochure and my ESP contract, examples of which are attached below.

Good luck!

Ford ESP PremiumCare Brochure.pdf

Ford ESP - Sample Contract.pdf

I purchased the 84 month, 100000 mile, $0.00 deductible Premium Care with first day rental and upgraded rental for my 2013 Edge FWD. Cost from A&K was $1795.00 I also received a hard copy of the contract and a brochure within a week.

The other dealer I had to contact via email for one discount code to use on their website. I called after that code was still showing a price well over the A&K price. I received a second discount code which finally brought the price just a little lower than A&K.

I'm not sure what coverage or what cost you might pay because you have a 2011 with 32000 miles. My Edge was purchased in July 2012 and the ESP is backdated to the purchase date and 0 miles. I have 10000 miles and just bought the ESP in January 2013. Therefore, I actually have 78 months and 90000 miles of coverage left.