• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just what I was looking for thanks WWWPerfA_ZN0W,

2Close your install looks good, I just bought a 20" LED Bar that I am trying to find a good way of installing it on the lower front grill. But there isn't much in that area to really mount the brackets. I am going to install the bar behind the grill so it doesn't get stolen easily, the bar output is 250WATTS 1500Lums Super Bright and not to be used at all times, I live in Miami, but on the out skirts closer to the everglades, I see a lot of Jeeps and F150+ with them mounted in different configurations. So I bought mine for 2 reasons, (A. to use as a super fog beam. B. To turn on when someone with a super led bar in on coming with their bar turned on, blinding me. you can call it light wars lol)

I already made the wiring harness and switch placement, I just can't find a way to mount it yet. how did you grab it to your edge? Did you use mounts or rigged it to the frame? My bar has some good weight to it....

post-33547-0-68398700-1444341732_thumb.jpg
post-33547-0-17625600-1444341706_thumb.jpg
depiction of where I want to place it
thanks
NX

I drive 1200Km over the Rocky Mountains every month. I prefer to drive all night and deal with professional truck drivers with deadlines to keep and not during the day when all the looky loos are out enjoying the views instead of whats ahead of them on the road. iI find the projection headlightpattern to be inadequate at best. I too have tried to find an aftermarket light that would not take away from the stock look of the sport. I choose the http://www.rigidindu...eries20inch.pdf

post-25938-0-21392600-1362585210_thumb.p post-25938-0-15425400-1362585750_thumb.j post-25938-0-42151400-1362585765_thumb.j

***As soon as I can figure out how to take a night shot that works I'll repost them***

• 4 weeks later...

So here's a question. I know I'm missing something but how does this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/20-90W-Single-Row-LED-Light-Bar-Flood-Spot-Off-Road-Jeep-Truck-4x4-ATV-Boat-/181759276280?hash=item2a51b274f8:g:4foAAOSwrklVCuvR&vxp=mtr

compare with the OP's piece which will run me almost C$800 before I spend a penny on wiring or switches etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's the beam pattern like from down there? Do you have the 10 degree or 40 degree LEDs?

I bought the dual beam:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00NQSAJDG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

perfect place to install, easily made brackets and stiffened up the installation by blocking the top of the light bar to the steel within that area.