Some design/modification questions...

So I pick up my Edge tomorrow but I have a couple questions for techies here...

Is there a reason why Ford didn't add the ability to add a cargo cover for the back? That seems like major oversight even though the windows do have a dark tint. Opinions?

I don't know if this is the right forum to address this but I couldn't find a more appropriate area...

Are there "performance parts" that anyone has added to their 07 Edge? Anything to bump it up a bit in HP? I read where someone added a custom exhaust but I'm looking for additional feedback on this and other mods as well. Also, any dress up mods available that anyone has done other than the obvious tires & rims?

Is there a section on this forum dedicated to this that I couldn't find?

Much appreciated!

Steve

So I pick up my Edge tomorrow but I have a couple questions for techies here...

Is there a reason why Ford didn't add the ability to add a cargo cover for the back? That seems like major oversight even though the windows do have a dark tint. Opinions?

I don't know if this is the right forum to address this but I couldn't find a more appropriate area...

Are there "performance parts" that anyone has added to their 07 Edge? Anything to bump it up a bit in HP? I read where someone added a custom exhaust but I'm looking for additional feedback on this and other mods as well. Also, any dress up mods available that anyone has done other than the obvious tires & rims?

Is there a section on this forum dedicated to this that I couldn't find?

Much appreciated!

Steve

If you add 15% tint over the existing tint on the back windows, there is no need for a cargo cover.

You can't see into the back with "both" tints.

• 1 month later...

There is actually a cargo cover for the Edge/MKX but it is a real piece of crap. You have to drill into the side rear panels past the quarter windows. It also has three elastic bands where you place these over the rear headrests. This is a cheap piece of vinyl that just sets on the install tabs that you drilled. This is not the same as the Explorer where you have the sun shade type of pull. I ordered one but could not cut into my side panels. Not that important to me.