Driver Side Lights not getting full power?!?! Help!!

So after an unsuccessful attempt to install my DDM HID kit today I ended up reverting to the stock halogen's. I tested them out at night and now it seems that all of the driver side lights are not getting enough power. I first noticed this when I unlocked the car, the passenger side running lights and vertical led's came on but the driver side lights took an additional second and were slightly dim.

Every time I unlock the vehicle after that they flicker and don't light up immediately. Also the headlight itself is very dim and nothing seems to be getting full power. I tried to attach a video but not sure if it will work.

I did have another HID kit installed before today and some condensation did get inside of the driver side headlight, do you think this could be causing some electrical issues? If not, what could it be? I don't know what I could have done by just trying to put the bulb in.

Thanks,

-Russ

Lighting Issue.MOV

Yikes!!! Not sure what could of happened but the 1st thing I would do is make sure the drivers side socket and 9012 halogen bulb have a clean and solid connection. If that does not help, check all the wiring to make sure you didn't cut anything. Is everything dry at this point?

I didn't take a real good look but if the bulb didn't have a good connection it would make sense why the headlight itself was dim but not the other lights. Are they all connected through the driver side socket? Hard to think that I cut anything since all I had in there was the HID bulb. Everything is not dry which could be the problem. I'm going to try and dry everything tomorrow and see if that helps. Hopefully a hair dryer will be sufficient.....

Honestly this could have been happening for a few days since it was wet and I didn't notice because I don't normally see the front driver side of the car.

Figured it out!!!!! I had been thinking about what I could have possibly done that would cause this all night and couldn't come up with anything. Then around 12:30 while trying to sleep it came to me out of now where. I hadn't tightened the ground wire back up from the driver side when I unstalled the first HID kit. I was planning on installing the new DDM kit and Morimoto harness but since I couldn't get the bulbs I never got to it. I had left the ground wire a little loose after the uninstallation for the new one but never tightened it back up when I called it quits.

Tightened that sucker up this morning and all systems are go!! PHEW! You have no idea what was going through my head and how much of a nightmare this would be to figure out if it had been something else.