Picked up a 2013 Edge Sport (AWD)

hkgroggy

Thanks for the welcome guys. My girlfriend has been looking for a new car for some time now. We kept grativating back to the Edge. She wanted a fun car that gets decent gas mileage able to take camping and in the snow and look great on the street. We recently saw the Edge Sport and really liked it. After a test drive we were convinced this was the next car to buy. Looking forward to contributing to this community.

Thanks for the welcome guys. My girlfriend has been looking for a new car for some time now. We kept grativating back to the Edge. She wanted a fun car that gets decent gas mileage able to take camping and in the snow and look great on the street. We recently saw the Edge Sport and really liked it. After a test drive we were convinced this was the next car to buy. Looking forward to contributing to this community.

So much for the great gas mileage lol. These things are shit on gas, but everything else you are right. The truck is a trooper in the snow and looks gorgeous. I get countless complements on my Sport. As you cruise the forum you will find many mods you're going to want to do to your Edge. =P

Mike, I'm a mod idiot and already feel right at home on this forum. Already have the LEDs on order. :)

Hahahaha niiiice. Looks like you belong here!

FYI, we have members here who actually have their own LED business, mainly specifically for Ford Edges. Like the Daytime BrightLites advertisement you see around the forum ran by member KC300c. I have delt with him before and is very helpful, very professional and very knowledgeable. You should check everything here first before you shop around, you can often find great deals or cheaper/better ways of doing the mods you want to do.

King Mike, I have to differ with you regarding gas mileage. My wife and I went to Pa on Sunday, used cruise for almost the entire trip (had it set at 64 mph). Traveled 253 miles, used 8.9 gals mof gas, giving a very respectable 28.4 mpg's. If I drive it hard,k mileage does go way down, but where's the rush? Ny the way, I drive a MKX, with the 3.7 in it.