Leather treatment

• 2 weeks later...

ZANO Z-9 (cleaner) and ZANO Z-10 (Conditioner) .... it is absolutely fantastic and every single person I have turned on to this product will not use anything else now. The Recaro seats in my CTS-V we starting to wrinkle/dry and this completely softened them up and revitalized them. The smell is great natural leather smell and they do not leave your seats looking glossy. absorbs into a mate OEM finish. I cannot say enough good things about this product. PERIOD.

I've used Zaino and many other leather conditioners. The Ultima Interior Guard is the best. Just to give you an idea, I detailed an S500 that a guy has owned for years. The day after putting the UIGP on the leather, he called me and asked "What the Hell did you put on my leather?" I thought he was mad and asked him if he was unhappy with it. He tells me "Hell no, they've never felt softer....I love it!" I use it on my MKX. I highly recommend it.

Either CarPro or Amazon. CarPro is good b/c you can get some IronX which you should never be without (especially with white or silver!) and also the clay block is great for gentle claying once a year. Corey's shipping is both extremely fast and very fairly priced too.

Yeah Andy, let us know how it works. It will give me something to do after I have surgery for right knee torn meniscus (3rd time). Holding off on surgery til end of month, so we can go to a 3 day Polka festival on Memorial weekend out in Ohio(Cleveland suburbs). Wife thinks I'm nuts, she's probably right, but WTF !

Edited by JOEHIO