2013 Sport rear ford emblem

Got a quick question for you guys. Wife has a 2013 Sport and Im about to order some new emblems from billetbadges.com and need to know how the rear emblem comes off? Im talking about the 7" blue ford oval. My hopes are that its on with tape and can be removed like the other emblem I remove right after we got it. Also going to try and have the Dealer order and paint the front oval trim and the ugly ass accent pieces above the grille and head lights. Anyone had the accent pieces painted, not placti-dipped? Her's is Tux Black and try to get it all color matched.

Thanks

Tim

The front emblem has mechanical fasteners. The rear has two plastic posts, but is only held on with tape.

Thanks man, thats what I was hoping to hear. I figured out the front one, I can just get my arm behind it when I remove the 2 screws and 4 clips. The rear one was the one I was worried about.

I Had Mine Painted, Looks Great And Should Have Come This Way

I agree. The clean look of the Edge is why we went from a BMW X5 to the Edge. Guess they all have things about them should have been changed from the factory. If they didn't leave little things like this then no of us would have any thing to b*tch about, not that I'm b*tching. Wife loves it so it was a win for me.

Took off all my badging. So much better looking without them on. Took off all the lettering. Edge/limited/ the AWD is still on but should be off really soon. Just a much cleaner look with all that crap off.

The day we brought the Sport home I took all the badges off. It does clean up the Sport quite well.