2011 Edge Limited w/302A

Looking to get a 1-owner used 2011 Edge with 302/A package + towing also and 20" Rims with only 20K miles. Dealer is asking 29,500...pretty firm.

What should I look for on the vehicle? Any issues that need resolving, or anything to specifically identify on the vehicle that might be a "red-flag"?

TIA!

2011 Edge Limited? AWD or FWD (since you have an Outback, I am biased to AWD)? CPO? Warranty?

If AWD, would ask about powertrain issues, specifically the PTU.

Definitely ask to see the OASIS report along with the Carfax/autocheck. This will show you the repair history of the vehicle at Ford dealerships, beyond what CF/AC will show you.

Ask what TSBs/service bulletins have been performed?

Check the cabin filter to see if its clean/new. Ours was FILTHY.

During your test drive, check for any hesitation/surging issues, under hard acceleration or while slowing down then speeding up (as if to make a turn or a yield).

How hard is it to close the doors. At this mileage you should be ok, but the door latches eventually stop working and you have to slam hard/get the part inside the door panel replaced.

Probably more regarding electronics, someone else will have to speak to that, I have a pretty basic SEL.

Thanks WWW. AWD, not CPO and AFAIK no warranty at this point.

I have checked Carfax - no issues (but lack of dealer-performed service)

It's from a local dealer (bought at auction earlier this month), but since it's a 302/A I'm guessing it's not a rental vehicle - the CARFAX indicates it was registered as a personal lease vehicle.