Bring on the snow!!!

blu by u

We're heading to the Rocky Mountains (Banff) tomorrow for the weekend and the forcast is calling for SNOW on Friday night up to 4 or 5 inches!

Hopefully it's enough to try out the AWD while driving up the side of a mountain!! :happy feet:

Just dont go OFF the side of the mountain...

;)

The rockys are pretty! Have a blast!

Just dont go OFF the side of the mountain...

;)

The rockys are pretty! Have a blast!

Thank you my dear! We had a BLAST and kept the rubber side down the entire trip!

We ran into a bit of snow going to Banff and it snowed an inch or so overnight. Not enough to go get stuck in or at least try to! :shift:

We went to the Banff Springs Hotel for an AMAZING buffet breakfast and I took a picture there and a couple of others on the way back home. It's one of the most incredible places on earth!

post-1642-1191114290_thumb.jpg

post-1642-1191114351_thumb.jpg

post-1642-1191114392_thumb.jpg

Edited by blu by u

Thanks Scoopo. I would have taken more but my wife started giving me "a look" every time I pulled over for a picture and asked her to get out so I could take a picture of the Edge! :hysterical:

I'm with you on this, I don't want mine showing up in a picture of my vechile's either.