2007 mkx awd transmission problem

Hey,

So i recently purchased a used 2007 mkx with 83k miles, I was looking at a couple different cars and it was between the 2005-08 vw touareg and the mkx or edge. i found a sweet deal at my local ford dealer which was ridiculous the car was listed for 14.5k so i came and scooped it up since looking around for Mkx i couldn't find any privat party or dealers anywhere near this price with the milage and a single owner car.

Needless to say i purchased the car and with the good advice of my best friend i purchased the extended warranty for an additional 3k, knowing the car is so fully loaded that anything could go wrong within the next 3years so i purchased the best one.

So a few days after purchased the car I noticed the weirdest throttle response and even scarier the car would roll back while it was in drive or roll forward when it was in reverse. This would be greatly exaggerated when it was on any type of a hill or incline even a driveway.

But the worst thing is i live in the hills of encino and am constantly going up and down these hills so i noticed this after purchasing the car. But now i've had about 5 instances when the car will start rolling back within split seconds of me letting go of the brakes and then when i attempt to give it gas it stalls out on me. This happens even more often the steeper the hill. Now i know what youll say keep your foot on the brakes and give it a little gas but, come on thats not how you drive an automatic. I've nearly rolled back into a bentley the other day and a women with a baby stroller.

I have taken the car into the lincoln dealer and they gave me a rental car (bus a freaking navigator)

My question is this are other people experiencing this type of problem, yes the computers have all been updated and the car is still doing this. I haven't heard from the dealer yet but its been a few days now and they say they are still trying to diagnose the problem.

Ive driven a few different edge rental cars as i'm often renting vehicles for work and never had this issue. Will ford replace my transmission? on flat road it seems to opporate normally but when its on a hill its slipping like crazy in reverse on my hill the car wont even budge unless the rpms are over 2100 thats kinda weird right?

I have a video on my phone and can share if anyone responds thanks...