Steeda sway bar opinions?

So I just took delivery of my 2011 Edge Sport and I want to change a few things and mod a little. I have ordered the Magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake, H&R springs, bright lights LED DRLs, and a full PowerStop slotted/drilled rotor and pad upgrade.

I want to try out out the Steeda sway bar, but it is only .1inch (3mm) larger than stock. Is anyone here running one that can offer an opinion on the change in handling?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have personal experience with this intake? I also have an AFE dry-s drop in filter that I can use. As for ceramic pads, I have had experience with the Centric ceramic pads and I have run Hawk pads on my S4. I agree that ceramics can eat rotors, but only with track-level use, which the Edge will never see. I like the low dust of ceramics, and they were included in the kit I bought from Amazon, so I'll stick with them.

Back on point, does anyone run the Steeda rear bar?

As a general rule, I love their intakes and oil filters and despise their air filters. I usually use their intake with a different air filter. I have their oil filter on all of our cars at this moment. The edge intake is riforkingdiculous.

That's weird that their application for the Edge is so loud. That makes me feel better about ordering it through Amazon so that I can return it easily if I have the same opinion. Maybe it's because if the removal of the Ford intake resonance silencer. I personally dont believe in an intake for looks, so if its too loud or doesn't give a perceivable gain in power it will be going back. I happen to live in a dusty area which is the reason I always go with a reuse able air filter. I am actually more excited for the exhaust, as I love the sound of this motor in the Mustang. The DRLs will also be pretty cool.

So..... nobody has or knows anyone that funds the Steeda sway bar huh?

All I can say is that 3mm is a significant change in size for a swaybar considering they can be 18 to 21 mm to start with. But you have to couple that with a solid chassis & subframe for real results, and that would require quite some tuning to realize. My guess is that Steeda pushed it on the size as far as they could without getting the vehicle unbalanced and still having a dropin mod.

• 2 weeks later...