Knobs & Levers

Just heard on the news that Ford is going back to knobs & levers for climate control. I have had no trouble with navigation or the phone,

a small problem with audio, but the climate control is absolutely horrible. Many times I have wished mine had levers and knobs. Auto function is useless.

30 degrees outside and I have climate on auto, I start vehicle and the blower goes to full blast, should not do that until coolant has warmed up. 40 degrees outside, start vehicle and the air conditioner is comes on. In fact air can come on at anytime on its own. Every time I start vehicle I have to change something on the touch screen

pertaining to climate control.

Really like the vehicle with the exception of the climate control and filling the fuel tank issues.

I've also found "AUTO" to be problematic and annoying at times. I probably go to manual inputs about 50% of the time. I still love my Edge, but of all the vehicles I've owned in my life, going back to a 1976 Pinto, this is the only one that has ever made me say "what the ****!" a couple of times a month. I'm glad that Ford is trying new things, but also that they pay attention and adjust their technology if things don't work out.