Dodo Juice Review

So...after my rant about Meguiar's NXT 2.0, I said I would also review the Dodo Juice Hard Velvet and Purple Haze products (I bought the 30ml containers in case I wasn't happy with the products.) Here it is:

After prepping the Edge, I began with the Hard Velvet. The wax was easy to apply, and by far, was the easiest wax to remove that I've ever used. As a bonus, it also smelled pretty good. Once removed, the Edge looked great! Good enough to stop the process then, but it was recommended that a coat of the Purple Haze be added next. The Purple Haze did exactly what it promised. It enhanced the shine and made the metallic flake in the paint shimmer. It's been a few weeks since these waxes were applied, and after a quick wash and dry, the Edge still looks like I just waxed it. Overall, I am very pleased with these products and am looking forward to trying more of them. Now, if someone has a product out there that will restore the black plastic trim and last longer than one or two weeks, please let me know. Currently, I am using Poorboys World Trim Restorer. I'm pretty happy with it, but wish I wouldn't have to reapply every two weeks.