2012 Sport Grill Paint & Replacement

carsick30

I know there already have been topics on here referencing Sport grill replacement and paint. What I want to finally ocnfirm is:

1. What is the actual paint color (code or name) for the 2012 Sport black grill from factory? Is it "tuxedo black"?

2. Has anyone found a site where you can buy just the indivudal grilll replacement pieces (strips) without having to buy all of them? For example, i have a scratch on the top one and don't feel like paying for all when I only need to replace that one.

3. Has anyone been able to find a site where you can get one already pre-painted factory color instead of getting primed pieces to take to shop or having to DIY?

Thanks!

Thanks for the color confirm. I have used a decent local shop for parts paint in the past on other cars, but I want to save time, and possibly money, by just ordering one pre-painted. I've been able to do that for other cars I've had in the past so why not this one? And the reason I posted this on here in the first place is because I already tried looking online everywhere I could. Hence, seeing if anyone had better luck.