Lost my primary key.....story (medium length)

So as packing to move to middle of nowhere TX after a quick trip to Maui, I lose my set of keys to my 2011 Edge SEL w/3 button key. So all I'm left with is what I will call my "Valet" key. Knowing my luck, and Murphy's Law, I refuse to drive 1600+ miles with the wife following me while driving the moving truck and just one key between us when we have 3-4 stops along the way.

So I get to Ford, explain to them I only have this one Valet key. Ok, $2X for another Valet key, $100 for programing, $60 if you want a 3 button Fob thing, I'm like ok as long as everything is under $200.

Thought it was going to take an hour, 2 hours later, a new Valet key wont program and I wasn't willing to make a $120 bet (and neither were they) for a new 3 button key. So I hope things can work themselves out over the next 10 days while I'm away and the new 3 button key I got for $17 on ebay, I hope to program as long as I have 2 working keys. We shall see.