New Edge Sport Owner

trigg

not many of these available in my area..this was the only red with roof and NAV 09/10 within 300 miles. Not sure if I would have like silver better.. wasn't one any where around that I could even look at.

major upgrade from my Dodge stratus R/T. Plan to black out chrome grill and badges and get some emblem overlays.

Awesome car.

Pic after quick wash/wax.

edge_zpse9e232e7.jpg

Edited by trigg

thanks folks, i'm definitely digging it so far.

BUT, I've been slightly obsessing about silver so had to check it out more closely in an attempt to try and put it to rest. So swung by local dealer today they had a red candy and ingot silver side by side so pulled my car in front of both. they were 2013 non sports.

my thoughts were this:

first off, my car definitely stood out most noticeably among the 3.

if I were to choose a non sport model would be the silver for sure.

I like the redfire better than the red candy. redfire seemed a bit lighter and more sparkle in paint

Also, what really stuck out on the red candy was how the front bumber did not match the body of the car in sunlight. big difference was a much darker shade. the silver looked the same.

the 22's seemed to pop more on the red than the silver

conclusion, kind off, I did like the silver paint it had decent sparkle that I wasn't expecting. had a nice smooth look to the finish. there was nothing I didn't like about it. damn. BUT, i'm feeling better about the redfire and I most certainly would have chosen my car over any in there lot including a white sport. sooooo, i'm still thinking about somewhat.

Edited by trigg