2007 Edge Money Factors?

ThemisN

Hey guys, im new here, and am actively looking for either a leftover 07 SEL+ or a new 08 Edge. I would like to know the money factor and residuals on the 07 for 36 months, 12k per year. Ive been told on the 2008 around 350 a month with 3k down+fees and would like to compare.

I appreciate the help!

I think the money factor on the 07 is .75 for 36 and 1.0 or 1.25 for the 08. I got an 07 SEL+ and love it. The residual value is also critical - 58% on the 07 and 60-62% on the 08 - the dealer told me both figures. On a lease I don't think there will be a huge difference, have you dealer price both. For purchase the 07 is definitely cheaper. If you are not interested in Sync or the 20" wheels there is not a lot of reason to wait for an 08. Either choice is a good one.

Hey guys, im new here, and am actively looking for either a leftover 07 SEL+ or a new 08 Edge. I would like to know the money factor and residuals on the 07 for 36 months, 12k per year. Ive been told on the 2008 around 350 a month with 3k down+fees and would like to compare.

I appreciate the help!

Info I was given for a 2008 Edge Limited FWD for a 36 month 36000 mile lease is 52% residual, 2% lease interest rate, and $1000 in total cash back. The 2007 Edge lease interest rate is a little lower but the residual is like 46% or 48%. Our dealer did not have a 2007 like my wife wanted so it was cheaper for us to order the 2008 than to have our dealer go get the 2007 somewhere else. Plus, she gets SYNC, Homelink, and a power liftgate with the 2008. More features for less money made the 2008 an easy choice for us. I know the AWD residuals are a point or two higher than the FWD residuals. Ours lists for $32,170 (Limited FWD, trailer tow, sirius, cargo mgmt, and power liftgate) and the zero down monthly lease payment will be $450, which includes our lovely local 8.3% sales tax on each payment.

• 1 month later...
Info I was given for a 2008 Edge Limited FWD for a 36 month 36000 mile lease is 52% residual, 2% lease interest rate, and $1000 in total cash back. The 2007 Edge lease interest rate is a little lower but the residual is like 46% or 48%. Our dealer did not have a 2007 like my wife wanted so it was cheaper for us to order the 2008 than to have our dealer go get the 2007 somewhere else. Plus, she gets SYNC, Homelink, and a power liftgate with the 2008. More features for less money made the 2008 an easy choice for us. I know the AWD residuals are a point or two higher than the FWD residuals. Ours lists for $32,170 (Limited FWD, trailer tow, sirius, cargo mgmt, and power liftgate) and the zero down monthly lease payment will be $450, which includes our lovely local 8.3% sales tax on each payment.

Congratz on new edge hardhawk

I hope to join the family soon. Please do post the info after you get the deal done.

I am also trying to get my deal done within next 2 days.

Damn that 8% on every lease payment.

I was also talking to you at edmunds forum. :stats: