Off-Road Looking the Edge

jmodic

Hi All, Love all the customization I have seen done on the Edge and I am taking a few ques from everybody here...

I have a 2008 Ford Edge SEL that I love! I have put a crap load of miles on it (157,000) and it still runs like a champ!

I love all the different looks of this vehicle and notice nobody is attempting to give it a off-road looking feel to it or even a zombie apocolyse look..LOL

Ok, So I am looking to make my edge look rugged beyond the norm...I am on my second set of tires after putting almost a 100K on the last set and I have going with more of a offroad looking knobby tire each time. I am sorry I cannot remeber the model#....well anyways it makes the edge look different and I dig the look a lot. I am looking for any other mods to give it that off-road look. If you guys got any suggestions and pictures to post to give me ideas would be awesome! I look forward to seeing and reading your ideas. Thanks J.

• Like 2

Hey the Ole Edge 6x6. They didnt last long huh? Same PTU problems, No third row seat, and the extra cost of tires and balancing all the time.

I went with that "off road looking theme" with my 2008 Limited, but it was too much and really didn't help the utility of the vehicle. We need a step ladder in the back to get people in and out, when my Wife wore nice dresses and heels it was even tougher, so thats why the 2011 Sport stayed stock.

d3f4935f-023d-45cc-8124-6071c9cec268_zps

Edited by Edgieguy
  • Like 1