transmission slip

hairymac

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly wish you good luck with your Edge problems,,,my tranmission was replaced with a new one, unfortunately that did not take care of the problem, new one did the same thing. As stated before , I ended up filing a BBB complaint and Ford ended up replacing my Edge. I am glad to be rid of it. All in all I have to say that Ford was extremely fair and treated me very well during the process. It takes a lot of patience and paper work to go through the complaint process. Make sure you keep all records of having it in for even minor things. Most people will not take the time to file a complaint. BBB was also very nice about the whole process. It tells you how to go about filing a complaint in your booklet that came with your vehicle.

I certainly wish you good luck with your Edge problems,,,my tranmission was replaced with a new one, unfortunately that did not take care of the problem, new one did the same thing. As stated before , I ended up filing a BBB complaint and Ford ended up replacing my Edge. I am glad to be rid of it. All in all I have to say that Ford was extremely fair and treated me very well during the process. It takes a lot of patience and paper work to go through the complaint process. Make sure you keep all records of having it in for even minor things. Most people will not take the time to file a complaint. BBB was also very nice about the whole process. It tells you how to go about filing a complaint in your booklet that came with your vehicle.

I am interested in your story. Do you mind sharing it? You had these tranny problems on your 2013?

Driving at highway speeds, feels like it shifts out of gear intermittently. Specifically when accelerating. Came to a stop and it completely went out of gear as if it was in neutral.

Hey there,

Have you been to the dealer for this concern, hairymac? I'd like to loop in your regional customer service manager, who is in the best position to assist. Please send me a PM with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and preferred servicing dealership.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Todd

• Like 1