let's play I spy

csaw

I've been using Ford's web site to monitor several zip codes in western Washington. Most dealers show none. A lucky few show as many as 2. I haven't bothered contacting any of the dealers to see if they actually have them or not since none of the ones I saw listed have the navigation system.

I don't know about there, but Forddirect's inventory search, showed 1 instock at my local dealer for about a week.

And five as of yesterday, but still none on the lot. :banghead:

I don't know about there, but Forddirect's inventory search, showed 1 instock at my local dealer for about a week.

And five as of yesterday, but still none on the lot. :banghead:

I suspect the same thing is happening here. Some of the ones showing up in Ford Direct have been there for a couple of weeks. If they were actually at the dealership I think some of them should have been sold by now.

Here in Las Vegas Nevada the dealers had a few Edges and MKXs on inventory for about two weeks now. I just got a message that the first MKX is in today so they are just making their way out west. It looks like everything shows up on inventory right about when they are shipped since there is a two week lag to get to the lots on the west coast. The Ford and Lincoln dealers showed a bunch more hit their inventory this past week so there should be quite a few out here in another week or so. I wonder how long they will take to sell.

Hi everyone im new to the site and we just test drove a Cream SEL loaded except Nav on the 3rd of Jan in Chatham Ontario and was realy impressed.About the only thing that sticks out that I didnt like was the Trans as it did work very well but you only have drive and low for forward selection's I would prefer to be able to have the option to down shift to any gear as needed, over all realy liked it and am thinking real hard on making this our next purchase.

Hi,

Two on the lot at a dealer in Hannibal MO

One base model sage that has been there for a week, and a tan model with most options just arrived.

One copper base model on the lot at a dealer in Mexico, MO

One creme brulee SEL AWD (no BAMR, DVD nav or sirius) on the lot at a dealer in Quincy IL. They had to trade another dealer for it, just so they would have something on their lot to show customers.

No Lincoln MKX models anywhere near here.