Anyone interested in swapping 20" wheels/tires for 18" on 2013 Edge in NY/NJ area?

joetse

Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2013 Edge Limited with the 20" rim option last week in Morristown, NJ. I really preferred the 18" chrome rims like I had on the 2008 Edge Limited that I traded in for the 2013. Unfortunately, with the option package I wanted (AWD, fully loaded) were only being produced with 20" rims options so it was not possible for me to get everything I wanted less the 20" rims. The option on the Limited is $895 to upgrade from 18" to 20", on the SEL the cost was $1200 vs. $800.

I am interested to see if anyone who recently purchased an Edge with 18" chrome rims (eg. SEL, Limited) who would like to upgrade to the 20" rims, the tires and rims on my car are brand new with less than 200 miles on them. I would be willing to swap for no cost, it should be a very low cost to change (maybe cost for TPMS sensor recalibration) and mounting fee.

I would be willing to meet anywhere in the NJ/NYC/Eastern PA/Etc. region to do the swap at a Ford dealership. I am located in Morris County, NJ.

Thanks for anyone's consideration!