Pic of Weather Tech driver side floormat

I have a 2013 SEL with Ford floor mats. The drivers side mat has a slit in the top for where the left footrest area drops down to the brake pedal area. This area always allows water and mud to get down to the carpet.

I also dislike that the sides of my shoes dirty the carpet on the bottom of the centre console.

Does anyone have a picture of a weathertech mat installed? I believe there is no slit in the top and that they come up the side a bit.

Before spending $150 for the front pair, I would like to see one installed.

I found a great link on the WeatherTech site for a photo and video. No idea what car they used. Checkout - http://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/floorliner-digitalfit/ Note, WeatherTech produces two different floormats - one a liner and the second, All Weather Floor Mat. You're looking for the Floor Liner. The Floor Liners cover the sides by your feet and the back of the mat. Do a search of the Ford Edge forum; I think some photos exist of the Floor LIners.

I installed Huskys in my '11 Edge before WeatherTech started making Floor Liners for the new Edge body style. I like the Huskys, but like both Husky and WeatherTech

Hope the info helps

2011 Ford Edge Sport

I have Weather Tech for the front and back and Ford OEM in the cargo area

Bought Weather Tech for the first winter, they were so awesome that I just couldn't think of putting the OEM carpeted floor mats back in when spring rolled around over 2 years ago.

Perfect fit, easy to clean

• 2 weeks later...